Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, February 20, 2003

Today I've been mad productive. I mean, I don't think I've had this productive of a day when it's been OPTIONAL (i.e., when you have a HUGE project you get done in 3 days because of a deadline, I do not call that productive). I managed to take a prelim, then skip the rest of my classes (okay, maybe that part wasn't so good).... then this afternoon I printed up lecture notes and did one problem set. This evening I did a section exercise, another problem set and organized a lab notebook. I also managed to watch the West Wing, which of course was excellent. So after all of my fun fun work (none of which is due until Friday), I decided that midnight was the perfect time to clean my apartment. Not just an "I'll do the dishes for once" clean. I did do the dishes, and picked up the living room and my room and whatnot. But then I cleaned the bathroom. I probably could have stopped there, but no.... I moved on to sweeping the entire apartment - kitchen, bathroom, breakfast nook, hallway, living room, my room.... AND THEN I MOPPED. Crazy. To top it off, I decided that our shower curtain needed a good cleaning, so I soaked it in the tub with bleach. Still waiting for the tub to drain so that I can rinse it and hang it up and admire my work. After that, I'm going to shower and crash. And I'll still get 8 hours of sleep. And tomorrow I get to have fun! Well, after work and whatnot. Wow - how good it feels to be productive. I imagine I will not have a day like this again any time soon. Well, one is better than none, of course! =)

- Lizzardie, at 2:21 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com