Words of Lizzardie




Monday, January 27, 2003

What a surprise, I haven't updated in awhile. I'm so horrible at this it seems. I think this was better when I had a whole hell of a lot of time on my hands. But then I had nothing to say. Now I have more time, but I don't want to take the time to say it. Such is life.

I've been trying to get back into the Cornell mode and live with DENIAL as much as I can. I really don't want to believe that I'm graduating. My MEng application is going to be completed as of tomorrow, so that is good and hopefully I'll get to spend another year here. It certainly won't be the same as my undergraduate days. And I say this as it's about 7 degrees outside right now (a complete estimate) and I wonder why I go here in the first place and torture myself with some very frigid winters and a walk up the hill and all that nonsense. I'm just silly it seems.

I went skiing on Saturday. That reminds me why I'm here, kinda. It's only the second time I've gone skiing and despite the fact that it's ridiculously expensive, I had a really good time. And I've improved over last year. It's silly but it's really an incentive to live out my life in the northeast. Something fun, that's outside, in the middle of winter. Crazy.

Other than that, classes and work and more classes. I've found that it's nice to not have to be to class before 11, but when all of your classes are 11 or later, 11 becomes the new 9am. It used to be easy to get out of bed the one day I had a nice 11am class. Now, it's hard to get out of bed. Even when I get 8 hours of sleep! Imagine that.

I really really don't have much to say that I want to say in here. If you're missing me updating and really want to know what's going on in my life (not all that exciting, but still not what I want on this thing for the whole world to potentially view) you should email or IM or call me and we can talk and it'll be fun and much more personal than this where I don't exactly know who's reading or why or when or whatever.

- Lizzardie, at 4:22 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com