Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, November 02, 2002

I'm sitting at work, eating pretzel twigs with chive and onion cream cheese. Yum. Work is not so bad, because at least it's warm in here, unlike in my apartment. I finally took Vinny's advice and turned the oven on. 300 degrees with the door open, ohh yeah. We're not paying for gas or heat, so what do I care right? I'm getting really tired of being in my apartment wearing several shirts including one of my turtlenceck wool sweaters and freezing. It's like back in the day when I used to walk around my parents' house wearing my school coat, only now I don't get as cold nearly as easily. BRRRRR

So, I went to the football game today, even though it was snowing (frat fundraising, I won't get into that). Anyway, I'm standing around, outside one of the entrances, and who should be walking around, but the one Princeton football player I happen to know - Donald Scott. I think I scared him, because he had no idea that I go to school here at good ol' Cornell. Quote from him: "This is weird." So yeah, it's kinda funny to see someone you know from high school on your campus when you're pretty sure that the number of people from your high school who've ever stepped foot on your campus number very few. Ahh well. It was good to see an old face.

Slow week ahead for me, meaning only one problem set (but 2 prelims, blah). We'll see if I can get some stuff done on one of the four group projects I have. Fun fun fun, you'd think my professors would have mercy on me.

- Lizzardie, at 8:28 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com