Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Okay, so I just updated my imood (I think) for the first time in about 4 months or so. Go me. I'm really on top of things lately, aren't I? And I'm updating for the third time in about an hour, which is unprecedented (unless you used to read this when I was in Connecticut). Maybe that makes up for the 6 weeks or so I went without updating. Doubtful, but cut me some slack!

So, while I was updating my imood, I saw that one of the choices was undesirable. I almost put that, because, well, I feel that way some time. Someone told me the other day that I was just going through a sexual draught and that things would improve. I'm not sure that I believe that because it seems to me that my entire life has been a sexual draught, with a few brief moments of something different. One would hope that will eventually change (eventually meaning soon), but I prefer to just not think about it so much because then it doesn't depress me and I don't start thinking about what could possibly be wrong with me. Because I don't know the answer to that.

Anyway, my general mood lately has definitely been overworked and exhausted. Very sleep-deprived. While there are some things that I love about this semester, I'm actually starting to look forward to my month at home. It's really going to be the last time that I get to pretend I don't have any responsibilities. A whole month - I haven't had that much time to not be in school or work, since.... I guess the summer between junior and senior year of high school. Wow, that was a long time ago. It's very hard to imagine being that lazy, but I'm sure I'll manage. TV, fixing up my computer (still wondering if I can convince my parents I need a laptop for Christmas), sleep, more sleep, more TV.... ahh. There is of course Jaime's wedding, too, but that's not too stressful for me. Ahh....just about 2 months now, I guess. Where did the time go?

- Lizzardie, at 8:20 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com