Words of Lizzardie




Monday, October 21, 2002

All right, maybe I can try the short, brief update thing. =) Still sick. I get sick too often for my liking, I think. Going to bed at 3:00am does not help. In a few minutes I will drive up to campus for my group project meeting (because we all know I won't walk there), which hopefully will not be too too long, and then I will come home and sleep. The news of the day is that my dad said he'd pay for whatever is wrong with my car (lifter anyone? why does every guy I talk to know what this is and I have no clue?). The hope is actually that it is under warranty still (because that's what I got a new car for, right?) but given my propensity for crashing my car, who the hell knows. And I got the invite to Jaime's wedding shower today. She's registered at Target, which is great, because we have a Target in Ithaca now! I know the townies are all upset about the whole massive chain thing, but, well, I'm from Chicagoland, dammit, and I'm happy for the civilization. I can't wait for Barnes & Noble to open so that I can go back and forth between Borders and Barnes & Noble like I do at home! And I bet Barnes & Noble means Starbucks coffee and frappaccinos. Gotta love that.

- Lizzardie, at 8:55 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com