Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, August 07, 2002

I just noticed that I've been feeling nostalgic all summer. I don't think I'll be changing that any time soon, especially considering I said goodbye to Jamie on Monday and Bolcar today. Boo. =( Jamie made some delicious baklava, though, so that was a plus. Crystal and I went yesterday to get a card and present for her (a purple Ithaca Is Gorges shirt) and we also got a card for Will, too, since he's going to miss Jamie lots and we can already tell. In return Will bought flowers for both me and Crystal last night. Isn't that sweet? I love flowers.

I have Crystal staying at my place until she flies home to Florida tomorrow. The apt is feeling much fuller, but I just called her and she's informed me that I'm getting birthday alcohol. I have a feeling that this won't be the first of that, but hey, I'm not complaining. =) I'm going out tomorrow night! Yay! Amy's in town, so I finally have someone around who's 21! Yippee! She said that we'll do the same bar crawl she did, only we'll probably do it backwards so that we can end up at the Chapter House (she started there) so that we can be close to my apt at the end (probably a very good idea).

And then, home. I talked to my cousin the other day, and she informed that the only reason that her baby is being baptized this weekend is because of me. Apparently, my Pastor was really hesitant to do it, but her husband reminded her that I've been to church when I've been home from school. So.... because I go to church sporadically, my cousin is a very very happy person. It's very strange. And my whole family will be at my house Sunday (for those of you that know my family drama, yes, even the parts of the family that aren't speaking). Here's to hoping that I'll make it to Monday without killing myself and so I can therefore chill with my friends this coming week. Who'll be around? Anyone, anyone?

- Lizzardie, at 10:03 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com