Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, July 11, 2002

*YAWN* I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend, where I'm going to be mad productive, especially because I won't be here next weekend (the whole Tennessee trip - woohoo!). I'm so tired right now, and it's cold outside! It was 90 degrees all last week and now I come home and the only thing I want to do is turn OFF my fan, whereas last week I was sad because I didn't HAVE my fan. YIKES!

Andrew wrote a dissertation on the quote that's on my IM profile: "Fear creates a tight fist. Nothing can go into a fist. If the hand is open, it can receive everything." You should check out the dissertation and my response on Andrew's livejournal (hopefully he'll approve of my linking it here). I won't go into the meaning of the quote here, because it's already well taken care of there. And what the hell, I've seemed to have forgotten basic html, because I totally messed up the italics when I commented there, and just now I couldn't remember how to put a link in!

I had something else I wanted to say yesterday, but now I can't remember. Work has sucked a lot, lately, though. I'm hoping it'll get better, and before Wednesday, since I have 4 days off, yikes!

That's all for now.

- Lizzardie, at 11:05 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com