Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, July 25, 2002

Uhh, so I just noticed (after I posted this last post) that the post I made yesterday was lost. I'm going to attempt to recreate it, as best as I can.

I made glazed carrots yesterday. They were really good. I was kinda surprised that they were so good, since it was mixing pepper and sugar, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I've been making an effort to cook my own foods, from scratch, lately, when I have the time. Usually I center around fresh fruits and vegetables, though. I need to move on to meat, at some point.

GC was a lot of fun, even though there were a few things that didn't go the way I anticipated them to. So many stories. I would type them out, only I know that they would lose their meaning. Somehow, though, I don't look back on sitting through a meeting that went from 9am to 1:30am, with only breaks for lunch and dinner, as being bad. And Beta Nu had great peanuts. Every few hours or so, Crystal or Will or Herb would bring Helen and me food! Yay for them! Other stories revolve around discussion on my cleavage, a wet tshirt contest, a cow in the audience, poker (Beta Nu style) and a whole lotta time in the car. I can't wait until National Convention in November (Pittsburgh, here we come!).

Yeah, so I don't think the post has the same effect as it did yesterday, when I wasn't racking my brain to remember what I wrote, but whatever.

- Lizzardie, at 12:17 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com