Words of Lizzardie




Monday, July 01, 2002

My sister (Becky, since that phrase is of course ambiguous when it comes to me) has way too many screen names. How am I to effectively block her when she keeps changing the name she uses???

Today was one of those days where it should have been good, but wasn't. You know those people that no matter how much you kick ass at something on a certain day, they always find a way to make you feel like you didn't do nearly good enough? I mean, granted, I know very well that there's always room for improvement (I've said this many many times before). But I'm also all for positive criticism and constructive criticism. Positive comments are so important, and if I don't get any, I become apathetic. And because I got so much negative criticism, I don't really look back on my day with many postive feelings.

Weekend was good, though. Herb was in town, so he organized BBQing/camping at Treman. I love that park. I've now (finally) been to a lot of the parks around here, and I think this is my favorite. It has the greatest waterfall at the upper part of the park. And I finally got to see it during daylight (park closes at dark, but the only other time I'd been to the upper part was at, oh, 2am, a coupla months ago)! I'm not normally a camping person, but it was with friends, so yay. We made s'mores. =) I didn't get much sleep, though, because of Crystal snoring, but whatever. And McDonald's breakfast afterwards, too! (We forgot to buy stuff for breakfast.) Then yesterday we all went to Bolcar's to watch a nice bootlegged copy of The Lord of the Rings and to play poker. I'm supposed to feel bad because I was watching a bootlegged version of a good movie without ever paying to see it in the theatres, but the timing was never right for me to go! And I lost 65 cents playing poker, damn.

It is now way too hot here. I want my window fan back! (I loaned it out why? Oh yeah, because I'm a good friend.) At least I have a completely frozen block of ice smoothie to keep me company.

- Lizzardie, at 11:05 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com