Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, July 14, 2002

All right, so the not-so-great week at work was slightly made up for today. That's good. I'm not happy about the dent in my car that I got yesterday because someone (that I know) opened a car door onto it, but I guess I'll live. You just tend to freak out (or at least I do) when the number of dents in your car doubles. Damn it all.

The rest of the day could have been like any day in the semester, though. Sat down to a ridiculously long Phi Sigma Pi meeting (discussing the amendments proposed to the National Constitution and other GC madness), then I went bowling (which I suck at, did I mention that? but I actually played!) and then to the Arts Quad for midnight soccer (which I also suck at, because I haven't kicked a soccer ball in years). I think there's going to be some Taughannock fun tomorrow, woohoo! And I really REALLY want to play tennis soon - I haven't played in two years, I think - my racket is getting so dusty!

There's so much left to do before we leave for GC Wednesday night. Some of you may remember that I used to be pretty anal about packing - making lists of what I'm packing, being pretty much packed at least a week before I leave, etc.... I think I'll be packing Wednesday afternoon. And buying food on Wednesday. And getting my car all ready on Wednesday (not that there's much to get ready). It's good thing I'm not working on Wednesday. Yeah.

Back to Saturday night, uhhh.... CLEANING now. Woohoo. Maybe I'll make myself another milkshake. Here's one to try - bananas, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, milk, in a blender. YUMMMMM!!!!

- Lizzardie, at 12:39 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com