Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, June 09, 2002

So I've become a delinquent blogger again, sorry about that. I think only like 2 people read this thing anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter all that much, but I would like my 2 fans to know that I'm still alive and kicking. Kinda.

I've spent the last week moving stuff. My stuff into my apartment, Herb's stuff into my apt (I'm storing it for him to rent to Will), frat stuff into my apt (because it has nowhere else to go), frat stuff into Helen's apt and Cat's apt and last night, Jamie's stuff into her apt. I'm a moving/packing/unpacking machine, I suppose. That's the end, though, because as I was finishing up moving Jamie's stuff, my back started hurting and hasn't stopped hurting, so I think it's screaming at me in protest. So that's it. I hope you all realize what I've gone through - the frat stuff was a nightmare! Staying in my apt are as follows: a couch, a desk that is 8 feet long and just barely fits in my room plus roll-y chair, a coffee table, a roll-y table (yeah, don't ask) and lots of kitchen stuff such as glasses and utensils (odd ones at that). Being stored in my apt and needing a home by the end of the summer are 3 end tables, a chair, and some boxes. And let's not forget that Herb's entertainment system is very big, very expensive and very heavy! All this in my third floor apt, gotta love it.

Besides working and moving, haven't done a whole lot. I got my spare car key back from Herb, so there ends the era of me being chauffered around in my car. Today I spent some time going through PSP boxes (Beta Nu has only had 2 male presidents - Pat and Herb) and Vinny called me - yay! =) I hadn't heard from her in awhile, other than an email. Gotta love cell phones, because it means that I can keep in better touch with my friends! Then Crystal, Jamie and I did a ton of shopping. The mall, Big Lots (I bought a 7 dollar toaster and a 14 dollar blender, among other things) and good ol' Wegmans. Then we all ate dinner at my place, with Cat joining us for a little while, and discussed the wonderful PSP points system, thus traumatizing my poor roommates! I think between the furniture and the points thing, they're now very skeptical of the frat. Ahh well, hopefully they'll get over it.

Speaking of cell phones - I dropped mine last Sunday, so now it does not work very well. I need to take it into Verizon tomorrow to have a technician look at it. Hopefully he'll be able to fix it in a short amount of time, or give me a new phone, which would be very nice, as I have only had the phone for 9 months. But I haven't been able to make a call all week (except for one on Friday to check my voicemail) and calls very seldomly actually go through to me. I've just been checking my voicemail and returning calls on the apt phone, which very few people have the number to, just because I haven't gotten around to sending it out. It must be frustrating to my friends, which is given by the 19 saved voicemails I currently have (I usually don't delete my voicemails, because I don't get THAT many, and because they're all erased after a week).

All right - I should go and clean the kitchen after the cooking extravaganza and because the apt is being fumigated tomorrow. And maybe I'll play a little with Madeline, our cute little kitten! =)

- Lizzardie, at 11:26 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com