Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, June 23, 2002

I think the party was a success. There were people, there was drunkenness, there was Ryan singing the Marineland song. =) I had a lot of fun, especially after 11:30 when I was able to drink since I no longer had to drive people around. Crystal tried to record Iron Chef so that we could play the Iron Chef Drinking Game (I have no cable) but she failed miserably. Don't let Crystal operate electronics, clearly. Nannette and Brad from Delta Alpha came to the party, Ryan came in from Cortland and Liz Hartman came in from Syracuse, so it was great to have visitors! Then, this morning, a group of us went to Friendly's, which is always a good time. Yay for Friendly's ice cream, but not yay for my pocketbook.

So my newest obsessions: Tea Tree Oil Chewing Sticks and Wasabi Green Peas. The Chewing Sticks, are, well, toothpicks. They're very minty and tasty, though (meant to help people stop smoking) and I'm going to use them to stop biting my nails. I almost did it a year and a half ago (until it became winter and they all started snapping off) and I know I can do it this time! The Wasabi Peas are just a snack, but so, so good. All right, so wasabi up your nose isn't so fun (actually kinda painful) if you breathe at the wrong time, but I'm obsessed with both of these things. Jackie, my vegan boss, introduced me to both of these things on Friday, so today I made a stop at Green Star. =)

All right, I'm already updating more regularly, right? Ha, you probably won't hear from me for another 2 weeks! =)

- Lizzardie, at 8:41 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com