Words of Lizzardie




Friday, June 28, 2002

I should not be awake, but I am. In fact, I just got home. Gotta love work party night, every Thursday night. We played Celebrity, aka charades on crack, as Jackie called it and some dice game called 7-11-doubles. Someone please remind me next time about how drunk you get when you play dice drinking games. And let's all keep in mind that I hate beer, blech.

I got a few plants yesterday. Arly bought plants for everyone in the office, so I got some purple basil and a purple flower that I don't remember the name of. It's too bad that I don't know how to take care of plants, but I'll buy some pots and pray that the things are low maintenance.

Ohh, for future reference: if you're going to have an argument with me about something, make sure it actually is about something and not just a general thing that you think might be a problem. If it's not broken, don't fix it seriously applies in this situation. I mean, I'm all for the theory that improvements can always be made to everything, so you should never stop brainstorming about ideas and you should always question the status quo, etc...., but seriously, I'm more likely to understand your rant and want to agree with you when you bring up a concrete example of something that needs to be changed and why it should be the way you think it should be. But if your only argument is about the "direction" a group is moving in, it just doesn't cut it anymore. I wish I could elaborate so that you all actually knew what I was talking about, but at this point, I really can't. Don't b.s. when you want to affect my opinions and you want me to do something to advocate change, though, because it's just not going to get done unless there's actually something that you can tell me needs to be changed. All right, I'm done ranting now.

I need sleep. Now.

- Lizzardie, at 6:30 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com