Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, June 22, 2002

I promise I will try to update more regularly. Really.

So, I'm having a party tonight. I've never actually hosted a party, but lots of people have said they'll come (because not too many parties are going down in Ithaca over the summer) so hopefully it will be good. Bolcar is great and supplied us with alcohol, there will be beer and Ice and margaritas and strawberry daiquiris and the like. Yay. =) I spent all day scrubbing my apt so that it would be nice and clean for my guests. I wish it was a little cooler outside, but there's always the balcony.

Other news: no one wants to cooperate with me as I try and plan a birthday celebration for myself. First problem: none of my friends who are 21 can make it to Ithaca for my birthday. What the hell is their problem??? Geez. Second problem: my cousin's baby shower is on the 11th of August. In Illinois. Argh. I was going to drive out to Illinois for a week right before school started, but now I'll have to go a week earlier. AND, I'm not driving out on either the 9th (because who spends 12 hours in a car on their 21st birthday) or the 10th (because if I'm hungover, it will be more miserable than it already will be). So it looks like I'm going to FLY out, which means I won't have a car which really sucks. ARGH. Maybe I will drive out on the 10th. I could leave late, and get in late, and it won't be so bad, right? Right? I REALLY want to bring my car out with me when I go, it'll make my life so much easier. But, for those of you in Illinois reading this, I'll be home approximately August 10th through August 17th or so. Mark it on your calendars. =)

Apt update: I have a bedframe! One of my roommates interprets this as actually having a bed, but since I've spent many months sleeping on a mattress on the floor (we did at least have box frames) it didn't really bother me. The extra storage space is mighty nice, though. And I'm working on decorating. It's slow coming, though, because I just don't have the time or the energy. Argh. But I have some stuff up, and I'll get the rest up soon, really I will.

- Lizzardie, at 7:36 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com