Words of Lizzardie




Saturday, May 18, 2002

Uhh, so the last post was meant to be longer and not so rambling, but I got sidetracked and never really finished. Silly, silly Liz.

I'm at work right now, and it's kinda dull. Also, my stomach is not very happy with me right now - probably from the alcohol last night, but I didn't really have that much - 3 drinks or something. Yay for Bolcar and his roommates for having a party, though, even though it meant walking home in kinda rainy weather making sure Crystal didn't fall over!

Yesterday was spent doing a myriad of things. I went to Friendly's with Crystal and finally got a Strawberry Shortcake Sunday - such a good breakfast!!! =) Then I went to the picnic for the Box Office - 11 women, all CPR and First Aid certified, almost burning down the woods surrounding Upper Buttermilk Falls with a grease fire. It just enforces any possible stereotype you can think of about women and outdoorsy-type stuff. All we could think was that there were no guys there and it wouldn't have happened otherwise! Then I helped Jenny move. I only meant to go over to her apt for a little while, to give her some of my old class materials and chat with her and Liz H., who was leaving that night. I ended up being over there for 5 hours, helping her move, which was totally cool. My car ended up being used to help move her stuff to her new apt (because Herb was helping her) - We had a bed in pieces and tables in the trunk/backseat, Adam driving, me and Jenny squashed in the passenger seat....and Herb riding on top of the car. Adam was so scared. I refused to drive, because with the suspended license, people without seatbelts, and a person on top of the car....I would have been so screwed! Quote of the night: Liz: "Adam, you're the only one with a seatbelt on right now." Adam: "There's a person not even in the car!"

Speaking of my car....this whole rule about Herb being the only person allowed to drive my car is getting really hard to enforce. That's just silly to me - it's my car, my rules. If I had my way, I'd be the only one who drove it, but do to this whole no license thing, I can't say that....and Herb makes sense because my regular parking spot is right by his house anyways, so it doesn't matter if my car is in his driveway or my spot. People get all cranky about the rule, though! They're all lucky I ever let them drive my car - what was I thinking, being so lenient - it seems so silly now and such a not good idea. Argh. I can't wait until I can drive again, and after that, I'm only letting people drive my car on long trips when I can't drive the whole way. It makes you wonder what we ever did without my car last semester, but I know we got by. Whatever. Maybe I'm making way too big of a deal out of it all.

There should be food with Vinny and Crystal this afternoon. Single's Club meal. New Single's Club rules: one dinner at the end of the summer, per guy, per zip code. This is somehow supposed to backfire on me, though I don't know how since I'm the delinquent of the Single's Club (as in I'm the only one who hasn't broken it). I guess we'll see.

- Lizzardie, at 12:42 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com