Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, May 22, 2002

I had an interview today with NYPIRG - New York Public Interest Group. I go back tomorrow for an all day "Observation Day," which is basically an all-day workday, so I can find out if this place is right for me. NYPIRG is a very liberal, political, environmental group - not at all what I'm normally into. I'm half-worried that this won't work out, and half-worried that it will. I kinda wish, for tomorrow at least, that the hours weren't so weird. I'm working 1:00-10:00pm, which is a long, non-paid day, but I guess we'll see. It's fine for starting next week, but this was supposed to be my week off, ya know? Ahh well.

I saw Vanilla Sky tonight with Serena and Crystal - such a very strange movie - I don't really get it or what the point was of it or any of that. Maybe that was the point, but it was just so surreal and not what I was expecting. Oh well. Also had tacos with Amy and Crystal. It's funny, because dinner was all Crystal's idea, but I ended up hosting it and being all domestic. I don't like hosting, because when I do, I want everything to be just right, so I end up cooking and serving and cleaning up, and not being social at all. I've been feeling the domesticity a lot lately, and I don't know why. I'm not ready to settle down! Not at all! Besides, being domestic is too stereotypically female, and who wants that. AHHHHH!!!! I just wanted to spend some time with my friends! Is that too much to ask for?

- Lizzardie, at 12:36 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com