Words of Lizzardie




Monday, April 01, 2002

ASSASSINS has begun, and so has the paranoia. =) Eek! I have to be careful about publishing anything that has to do with my routine or with what I'm doing in the future. My goal is to live through Friday, so that I'm alive at NERC this weekend. NERC is off limits, so it's all good. I also want one kill. I'm in an alliance (hehehe), but I'm not telling any of you who! HA! I did scare the hell out of Bolcar today, though - very amusing. =) I bet he wishes I was his target now! Ahhh....I am intensely paranoid, though....and the game is 2 1/2 hours long! How will I ever live a MONTH??? I've been using my tracker (yeah, oh assassin of mine - bet you didn't know I had one!) and the people who've hit my site in the past coupla days worry me. Or just that there was one, so I thought it was that person, but now there are two....what if more pop up???? HELP!!!! Hehehehehehehe.....

- Lizzardie, at 7:35 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com