Words of Lizzardie




Monday, February 18, 2002

So....I don't really have time for an update, but what the hell, I'll give one anyways. What's 5 minutes out of my procrastination (I really hate physics.....)? =)

I have been busy with PSP stuff, as always. To recap some "fun" events from the past few days, let me give you a snipet of a conversation I had with Helen:
Dragonspyt: i'm going to buy a big roll of red tape, and tape all those safc/student assmebly/admin people together and have a huge bonfire. and i'll buy millions of marsmallows with their money and invite all the presidents/treausrers from all the organizations
Lizzardie: LOL
Lizzardie: can it be a fundraiser?
Lizzardie: we'll sell tickets!!!!
Dragonspyt: yes!!!!
That about sums it up as far as executive board stuff. *sigh* It's a good thing I love being treasurer and money in general. Why this is, I ask myself on a regular basis, and the only answer I can come up with is that I just do.

There have been some things have been truly fun, though, in the past week. The hot chocolate sale was fun (I perhaps ditched class to stick around for awhile.....). Gotta love fundraising! The party on Friday was great, too, and there has been some general game playing (video and otherwise) to swallow large chunks of my time. Rush is going to kill me, though, I think. I need to pay more attention to my classes!!! I did get a 125/150 on my chem prelim, which is above the mean and at least a B anyways. That means I'm not failing the one class I've been tested on. I'm also not getting any sleep, either. Actually, for once in my life, I'm learning not to depend on sleep so much. Some of you may remember that in the past, I have had trouble when I've gone many nights in a row without at least 7-8 hours of sleep. But I think I got 7 hours Friday night and that's the most in several weeks. Four, five, six hours - doesn't phase me as much anymore. Way too much procrastination, though. Ahh well.

Things in the apartment just got interesting, though. I've been feeling kind of isolated from my roommates. I was thinking that it was because I'm never around. They're nice and all, but it seems they're a bit cold sometimes when they talk to me. Not all of them, mind you, but I don't feel apart of the group or something. I don't know. I thought it was just me. But Allison and Dahlia just came up to me and said that they feel it, too. It's not good, of course, but I'm happy to know it's not just me and that they still like me and want to spend time with me and everything. I should definitely make more of an effort to hang out with them. That goes for all of my friends that are outside of PSP, I suppose.

Ohh, and one more thing: This is a couple days late, but you all must know by now that Valentine's Day is no longer a real holiday to me anyways: SHOUTOUTs to Crystal, Herb and Jamie for the Valentine's cards and/or candy. You guys rock and this will be put up on the main SHOUTOUT page, don't worry!

- Lizzardie, at 10:40 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com