Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, February 12, 2002

I thought I'd write about my weekend in Syrcause. It rocked! I had so much fun, as I always do with PSP people. It's really great to meet with other chapters, find out what kinds of things they're doing, get ideas for things for our chapter. With this, as with National Convention, I've come back more enthusiastic, feeling more empowered to make a change for the better. And the people are so, so nice - it's really great to know that we have such a great group of brothers so close to us (RIT and SU). I also feel that it serves as a bonding experience for our chapter, as well - for the brothers who go. Of course, it was mostly the same group of people on this trip as the St. Louis trip, but hey, we can always become closer, right? Right. =) I can't wait for our interchapter event and for the conference at RIT. Yeah PSP!!!! =)

As for things we did, there some highway cleanup as a service project. I found this doll in a very disgusting box but she was in perfect condition. She's wearing kind of sleazy clothes and has no face. Plus, her hair is removable - she came with blue hair and pink hair. She's going to be our new service committee mascot, as we found her doing service, and we named her Skank. Aren't we great? And then there was snowtubing - once we got there it was great (I missed a turn, ended up at the wrong mountain, and then my car got stuck in the mud). There was some more topless winter sports, since it was once again nice outside. This time, there was some participation on the female end by myself and Crystal - in sports bras, but pretty topless. Our chapter was known as the missing chapter, now we'll be known as the naked chapter. Yippee!

All right, I should go to bed. Going away for the weekend has set me back greatly and sleep would be very good right now. Yay sleep!

- Lizzardie, at 2:23 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com