Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, January 20, 2002

Jaclyn's right - I'm so not the princess anymore. It's kind of this funny feeling. I've been hanging out with people pretty much everyday, whether it's Amy or Jaclyn or Betsy or Crystal (or some combination, and there have been other people who've made appearances) and I'm having a blast. But it feels so weird and lonely to go back to my apartment and be by myself - I'm so used to the "sleepover party" thing - staying up late to talk and then having a friend there first thing in the morning when I get up. My roommates are cool and all, but it's really not the same thing. It's funny - last semester whenever I visited I felt on top of the world - everyone wanted to know how I was doing and what I was up to and I wanted to know the same thing about everyone, too. Now, well, seeing everyone on a more daily basis - having the time and not being forced to cram a million things in less than 48 hours - it feels almost lonely and depressing. It's 1:00am, and a voice inside my head wants to know why I'm not with friends right now. I suppose I could go do the frat party thing, but I feel a bit too old for that. *sigh* I hope once classes start I'll be too busy to be thinking these kind of thoughts, because I have no reason to. I spent the last 3 hours hanging out with Jaclyn and Crystal and I hung out with them last night, too. And the previous couple of nights, I was hanging out with Amy. What's my problem??? Wanting to be the center of attention all the time is not healthy for me at all, nor do I want to be the person who always has to be in the limelight.

On a lighter note, my computer decided to get all possessed today. It randomly shut down while I was typing something and then an away message that I did not put up was on when I woke up again. THEN, my keyboard just wouldn't work - I was cutting and pasting words when people would IM me - it was unreal! I went and bought a new keyboard, deciding that if I was going to spend money, I might as well spend money on something nice, so I got a cordless keyboard/mouse combo. They both still feel weird - hopefully it will get better soon....

- Lizzardie, at 1:10 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com