Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, January 16, 2002

I know you're all gunning for an update, so here we go!

I'm back from Connecticut, AGAIN, but for the last time! Yay! Things are going to feel so weird on Monday, when I'm still here (and in class!). Today seriously feels like a Saturday or something. I took care of all sorts of errand things today, though I still have a million and one things to buy - so much money gone! At least my loans disbursed and mad amounts of money will be deposited into my checking account tomorrow. I need to keep it around for car payments, though, alas.

My roommates are AWESOME. Especially Dahlia - she's so friendly and nice and talkative and we get along great! Stacy isn't back yet (she's the one I knew coming into the apartment) but I've met everyone else and they all seem really really cool. It's going to be a great semester! My room's starting to look all put together and everything - there are posters and pictures and quotes and banners all up on my walls now. I need my bulletin board, but I suppose it can wait. I also rearranged the furniture in my room, so it looks way better now. It's still a bit stuffy, but what can you do, right?

NYC was fun - we went ice-skating at Rockefeller Plaza, which was really cool until I fell on my kneecaps. Ouch. Then we went to this Japanese restaurant called Ruby Foos and ordered a ton of appetizers and drinks, of course. I spilled my first drink, so our waiter probably thinks I'm a lush (though he did replace it for free!) and Amy doesn't remember half of the afternoon (even though she only had one drink)! Afterwards, we went to see Chicago on Broadway (hehehehe - only I would make Chicago my first Broadway show!). It was really really good and I was totally appreciative of all of the Chicago references! All in all, though, the best part is that I don't have to go back to Connecticut (well, there's the summer, but that's far away)! YAY FOR ITHACA!!!!!!

- Lizzardie, at 5:40 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com