Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Countdown: 6 days in CT, 2 days at PB (and no more Tuesdays!).

My supervisor got me a cake today....it said, "Bon Voyage Liz" on it. Actually, half of said cake is now out in my car - I'm not sure what to do with it. It's the richest chocolate cake I've ever had (and I've had cakes before that have been titled, "Death By Chocolate"). This cake was layer of chocolate cake, twice as thick layer of chocolate mousse, layer of chocolate cake, another thick layer of chocolate mousse, layer of chocolate cake, and then a top that was more pure dark chocolate than frosting. I couldn't finish the piece I did eat.

I've been "training" Ying. I'm a horrible teacher, I swear. I learn mostly by actually doing things. All the things I've been teaching Ying....really just explaining what I've done and showing her around the building...were things that I learned just by jumping in and doing them. So I'm inclined to think that's how she should learn, too. I know people learn different ways...it's just frustrating for me. I feel horrible, but she asks me a thousand questions and I start to get annoyed because I think, it's obvious once you actually do these things. *sigh* I guess I should try to be more patient - patience is not a quality I possess much of, though.

I talked to both Laura and Rachel online last night....they both started classes yesterday...I'm kinda jealous....ah well, just a little longer for me....

- Lizzardie, at 3:15 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com