Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, January 03, 2002

Countdown: 11 days in CT, 5 days at PB.

In bringing my lunch up to my office, I spilled my soda on said lunch not once, but twice. Apparently I was destined to have coke-flavored beef stirfry for lunch. How appetizing.

I talked to Amy yesterday. It's amazing how much shorter the drive home seems when I'm on the phone the whole time. =) Don't worry, I was using the hands free device, even though cell phones while driving are still legal in Connecticut. So yeah...Amy and I planned our roadtrip. She decided that DC was not a reasonable destination this time of year, due to possible snowstorms, so we're going to chill in NYC, as originally planned. Something about skating at Rockefeller Center, visiting Groud Zero and maybe a Broadway show. After that, I think I'm all NYC-ed out - I've done quite a bit of the touristy things - haven't been to the Statue of Liberty, but only Ellis Island is open right now, not the statue, so maybe another time.

Amy wants to throw me a "Welcome Back" party, or, as she aptly put it, an "I Survived My Co-op Without Losing My Mind" party. Any excuse for a party, I suppose. And now for my favorite quote from my almost 90 minute convo with her: "Here's your new plan....you don't get a say in the plan....you need to find a senior boy to take you to the senior formal so that we can wear our red dresses together." Ahh, do I have good friends or what?

- Lizzardie, at 1:18 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com