Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, January 13, 2002

All right, so I've been back in Ithaca for about 62 hours, so I thought maybe an update was in order before I go back to Connecticut with Amy to get the rest of my stuff. It has been so, so, SO good to be back! =) I have had a perpetual smile on my face ever since I returned, it's awesome. My apartment is pretty cool - I have a GORGEOUS view - I can see pretty much the whole town, including Wegman's and Cayuga Lake. My room is a bit stuffy, but that's okay. I'm a little concerned about my parking space - it's about a block away from my apartment (because closer would have necessitated paying much more money) which didn't seem like a problem until I got back from Alpha Phi at 3:00am Friday night....Ahh, well, I'll just have to be very careful, I suppose.

I've gotten to see quite a few people....okay, not really, but some of my closer friends....Amy, Betsy, Crystal and Jaclyn (in order of who I saw first). I also saw Ruth and met Amy's new boy, Paul. It's been good times. I went to the hockey game on Friday night and watched The Big Red kick Vermont's ass 7-2, yay!! It will probably be the only time I'll be able to walk into a hockey game and buy a ticket 15 minutes before the game starts, then sneak my way into where season ticketholders are. =) Ohh, and Betsy has me hooked on this new computer game of hers - it's all medieval like and the people talk funny but it's WAY addicting. I'm in trouble this semester, I can tell. =)

Other than that, like I said, it's so good to be back! I've been spending way too much time on IM, though, that may become a problem.....until about 5:00am this morning and then back on again at 9:30am (different people, so that looks a little better)....it's quite sad, though, I may have to limit the amount of time I spend talking to people, though the conversations were good. Roadrunner will be the death of me, though it's nice to be able to send email again!

All right, I should go and finish getting ready for the trip back to Connecticut (blah!). At least I'll have company and there will be some galavanting around NYC tomorrow, so all should be good!

- Lizzardie, at 2:29 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com