Words of Lizzardie




Friday, December 07, 2001

Countdown: 38 days in CT, 18 days at PB

Ahhh, Friday. Normally I would be psyching myself up for a nice trip to Ithaca, but alas, I'm not going this weekend. Not for lack of things going on there, of course - there's always enough going on there to keep me busy for a weekend. BUT, I do have to make cookies this weekend (if I ever get the recipe from my grandmother) and of course, I know a handful of PSP Brothers who might actually go through with their threats to kill me if I surprise them again. Isn't everyone supposed to be happy to see me??? =) Only 5 weeks more of this nightmare known as Connecticut. Connecticut might actually surpass Wisconsin as #1 on my list of "States I Never Want To Set Foot In Again." I say this because I don't think that I will ever have a reason to go to Wisconsin again, so it's not a state that I need to worry about. Anyway, other plans for the weekend include cleaning (I should really start thinking about packing again, actually), laundry and buying my mom a Christmas present. Will it all get done? Depends really on how much sleep I get and how motivated I can be. We'll see....

- Lizzardie, at 8:22 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com