Words of Lizzardie




Monday, December 17, 2001

Countdown: 28 days in CT, 12 days at PB.

So, after a coffee-free weekend, I'm feeling nice and caffeinated. I swear, if ever I was to consider taking up a drug habit, the whole caffeine thing would make me think otherwise. Withdrawal is a bitch, and this is a legal drug -sheesh!

So, the weekend was pretty dull. I put a whole 6 miles on my car this weekend - I think that's a record. The only place I went was to have my oil changed. So, not only did I not go to Ithaca this weekend, I also didn't go shopping. DOUBLE accomplishment. What I did do was start packing up my stuff. I put a lot of things that don't get used - books and such, summer clothing - in boxes and did general cleaning - it's amazing how much garbage I accumulate. My room looks nice and clean now (hopefully it will last through the week). There really is very little time left for the whole co-op thing - this week, then at home for a week (hopefully I'll get to relax, though it's home, so you never know....) then 2 more weeks. Coming down the home stretch, I wonder where the time went. Not that I'm not glad to get back to school - I'm downright ecstatic. September seems like yesterday, though, and yet, so much has happened. Unbelievable.

So....Amy was supposed to come up in January after she gets back from California so that we could bum around NYC for a few days, but now, she wants to go to DC. That's cool with me. Free housing and food at her aunt's and touring DC for a few days - I haven't been there since I was 13. Besides, another roadtrip before I settle back into the class routine would be nice - it seems like the appropriate end to my co-op experience - add to the states that I've visited/driven through (though I think that just adds Maryland and DC, possibly Virginia and/or Delaware).

Today will be spent fixing up my SAS file and working on the crazy Economic Growth Report (yeah, that's its official title). Yippee!!! (Note the heavy saturation in sarcasm.)

- Lizzardie, at 9:48 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com