Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, December 20, 2001

Countdown: 25 days in CT, 9 days at PB.

Right now, I would really really like to take a nap. Ugh, thankfully tomorrow is Friday - this week has been so long. I of course have not helped this - phone calls until midnight both Sunday and Tuesday nights certainly didn't help. I just keep thinking, if I make it through tomorrow, I don't have to come back to work for about 11 days!!! Yippee!!! Not quite looking forward to the trip home, but I am looking forward to not working. Home won't be so bad after Christmas passes, I think. Depends on if I have car privileges or not (why am I not driving home? Oh yeah, I don't think I could stand to spend that long in the car by myself). It's quite sad that I'm not looking forward to Christmas. At least I'm going to be getting some good food while I'm home.

I've been trying to figure out just how I'm going to get to LaGuardia on Monday. It's a fair distance away (and it's NYC) and I don't have anyone to take me to the airport. I had counted out long-term parking there, because, well, that kind of thing is expensive. I mean, it's $20/day at O'Hare, it's got to be at least that at LaGuardia, right? So I've looked into limousine services, considered taking the train, etc....finally I called LaGuardia just to find out how much parking really is, and it's $16/day. That is my least expensive option, believe it or not. So yeah, that's what I'm doing. Perhaps if I beg and plead I can get my dad to pay for it. Can't hurt, right? Ahh, the joys of being up at around 4:00am Eastern time on Christmas Eve, when I'll be up until around 1:00am Central time. And then I'll proceed to get maybe 6 hours of sleep. Oh joy. But that's what Christmas is all about, right?

My sister is in NYC and she had invited me to meet up with her and her friends there this weekend, but have I heard from her? Nope. Should have known - it's my sister, after all. That's okay - I'll just sleep this weekend.

- Lizzardie, at 2:35 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com