Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, November 18, 2001

Hmm, I was supposed to give the Harry Potter review yesterday. Ahh, well, I'm doing it now, better late than never. So, I thought that the plot was very very choppy at the beginning. I'm not sure, because I've read the books so many time, but I think that if you don't know the story you might be confused at the beginning. But it came together at the end. The graphics were really cool, though there were some things that I didn't like. I didn't like the way the inside of Hogwarts was portrayed (minus the Great Hall). I also didn't like the way Snape was portrayed. Jaclyn thinks he's hot and I definitely don't think that Snape should be considered hot. The Quidditch field was awesome, though, as was Wizard Chess, both small size and large size (though I heard there was a wrong move by a bishop - my chess experience is very limited, though, so I can't confirm this). Overall, the movie was good, but it definitely stole some of the magic from the book. I liked the way I had imagined some things better than the way they were portrayed. That's always the case, though.

So, this weekend I've just chilled. I got lots of sleep, which was good. =) I also got all my laundry done, which was really good, considering I had no clean clothes. There was some cleaning as well, both of my room and of my car (still haven't cleaned up those damnable feathers, though...). Today I went to the mall and bought picture frames, which was exciting. For some reason, I've always just thrown my pictures on the walls and have never invested in frames. So...I bought a collage frame, which holds four pictures - there's a picture of me and Jaclyn, one of me and Amy, one from the Halloween mixer and a PSP Slope Day picture. I also bought a purple frame, which currently holds a picture from Convention. The frames are sitting on top of my mirror, right near a Cornell banner, so it makes my room look a little more homey, which is nice. I also found a framed picture of Rachel and me, which I think is safe to bring out of hiding. I need to buy more frames, though - and take more pictures. My friends from home better beware - I'll be getting pictures of all I see when I'm home for Christmas! I also need a newer picture of Jaclyn, since we haven't taken one in awhile. Hmm...I've gone camera-happy - this might not be good...

- Lizzardie, at 9:22 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com