Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, November 01, 2001

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored. At least I'm finished with those stupid graphs, which, what do ya know, didn't tell me a damn thing! I hate my job, but you all knew that already, I suppose.

So....it's Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday, and this week will finally be over. I really wish I could forget this week ever happened, but I suppose that's not possible. When I think back to Monday....was it really just Monday?....ahhh, well, I'm only human, right? I suppose I'm lucky I have forgiving friends, although, to be honest, I haven't figured out just how forgiving yet. In due time, I suppose. I was talking with Amy the other day, and she brought up the fact that my life was made infinitely times more complicated because of this whole co-op thing. Monday probably wouldn't have happened, since I would have been in Ithaca to correctly deal with the situation. I probably wouldn't be so damn miserable, either, since I'd be with my friends, despite the fact that I'm sure I'd be bogged down with work. All this is true, but who knows how different my life would have been if I hadn't co-oped? I've said it before and I'll say it again - I think that being in Ithaca this semester would have been great only because the summer was great. So...it's like a trade-off, I guess. I got to have a great summer, in exchange for pining for the semester that could have been but never would have been. Does that make any sense? Ahh, well, the weeks are winding down....

- Lizzardie, at 4:51 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com