Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, October 31, 2001

So....it's about that time of day when I start to feel kinda woozy because I'm tired. Ugh. I really wish I was having better luck with this whole sleeping thing, but apparently, I'm not meant to get a full night's sleep. Ever. I was so, so tired - was I able to drop into a death-like slumber? Nope - I tossed and turned until about midnight, then actually managed to sleep for 5 whole hours without waking up - a recent record, I think, esp. compared to Monday night. There's a reason I go to bed at 10, even though I don't want to - it's because I want to be alert in the morning. Ha! The only thing that provides any feeling of alertness if my big mug of coffee, cream and sugar. And then after lunch....it's all down hill.

So, when I sent emails at work, I always copy them to myself, just because I like to have a record of what I've sent to people. I sent an email to Vinny about 2 hours ago, and JUST got the copy I sent to myself. How much sense does that make? The email didn't even have to go to a different server or anything - it was just going right back to where it came from. It's very odd, I think.

Right now, I think I'm going to take a nap. Not really appropriate behavior for work, but really, I don't care. I'm too tired to care. I'm too tired every day to care. How many days until this is over with (at least the 1st part of it)? Let's see....all of November and December, plus the first 11 days of January = 72 days. 10 more weeks plus 2 days. Not so bad, I guess, considering one of those weeks will be spent in IL with the fam and I get 2 4-day breaks. Plus I'll be gone again this weekend. When am I not gone on a weekend, though?

- Lizzardie, at 2:13 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com