Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, October 10, 2001

So, how many people actually complain about sitting and doing no work, yet getting paid a large sum of money (large for a girl who hasn't graduated college yet and has very little job experience, at least) for it? I can't be the only one (besides Sarah) who does that, right? *sigh* It is so, so boring here. I have now read three books, all completely while at work. First, I read The Cider House Rules. Twisted, very twisted, but okay, I guess. The beginning was dull, but I got into it later on. Since then, I've read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, both of which are excellent but I've read already. I'm anticipating rereading the other Harry Potter books now. And that won't take long, once I get a hold of them. It's sickening, I tell you. Can someone recommend some good, new reading material? Because I've got three months to go here and I really need something to do. I slept for about an hour today, too. I lean my chair back, prop my feet on another chair or on my desk, and doze. It's not really a good, satisfying sleep, though, because I'm afraid I'll get caught. Oh well. Someone from the co-op office is visiting me on Monday - he'll be getting an earful, that's for sure. Perhaps my situation will improve after that.

I went back and read all of my old posts yesterday. It's amazing - I thought I was bored over the summer - sheesh! That turned out to be the best time of my life. At least during those boring times I could at least go out and walk around Collegetown - now I'm stuck in this stupid building. AND, I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Nothing. Everything, for once, was going right in my life. Now, I've got a million things to worry about - all which I have every reason to worry about (unlike other times, when I've worried about things that weren't really important). So, I'm bored and alone, with nothing but my thoughts. How much does that suck? It's been awhile since I've asked this, but I think I have to again - does anyone want to trade lives with me???

- Lizzardie, at 5:12 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com