Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, October 18, 2001

My newest project at work: learn SAS (statitistical programming language, for those of you who don't know). This is pretty cool, because I want to learn it anyways. It's like I'm back to taking classes, only I don't have to go to class and there are no tests. For the next couple of weeks, that's all I have to do. No pressure, no nothing. I kind of like that setup. Plus, I can go back to my old study methods: read a couple pages, check my email, check away messages, read a page, check my email, IM someone, get up and wonder around, read a couple pages, etc.... I love it - it's great! See, look at my new attitude about my job. I hope you guys are all happy for me.

It's freezing in here, though. Why is it that I have no circulation in my body? I am always cold, I swear. I'm wearing my warmest sweater, too (purple, turtleneck, wool). It's just not right that I should be this cold all the time. It's got to be at least 60 degrees in here (probably more), which means I should not be cold. Argh!!! I think when people call me Lizard, they must at least be serious about the whole cold-blooded amphibian thing - get me some sun, now, quick!!!!

My email is disturbing me right now. Whatever the problem is, I hope it gets resolved, because what I'm reading is kind of scary to me. I'm not there to know what's going on, so I just hope that whatever it is, it's not as bad as it sounds in these emails.

I haven't gotten my car back yet, which is aggravating me beyond belief. I was supposed to have to back Monday - it is now Thursday and I haven't gotten another call. How can you order the wrong bumper??? Get the right one, dammit, and get my car back to me!!!!

Okay, that's all I have to say right now. I'm going back to learning SAS and contemplating the idea of taking a nap because I'm so very tired.

- Lizzardie, at 1:23 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com