Words of Lizzardie




Monday, October 15, 2001

It's Monday again. I know, I know - I'm stating the obvious. Mondays are so hard. I have all week to look forward to, well, boredom. I finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (the third book, for you non-fans) today. Now I just have the first book, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone left to go. I don't know what I'm going to do after that.

I had a very good weekend in Ithaca. I stayed with Vinny - she was a very gracious and wonderful hostess. I got in on Friday, and we went to J's Express to get some food (only the second time I've ever been in Noyes - can you believe it?). Then we watched Superstar. I'm not a big Mary Catherine Gallagher fan, but it was okay. On Saturday, we got up early and went to do service for PSP at the State Street Theatre. It involved cleaning up an alley and moving very heavy garbage out of the basement. Herb, Bolcar and Ryan got to destroy things - they were happy. We then all went to eat on the Commons and discussed favorite childhood cartoons. After a shower and a brief nap, Vinny and I went to the mall - I bought a purse and Vinny bought her brother a birthday present. I went out to dinner with Jaclyn, her friends from home, Betsy, Amy and a few others. We went to Benchwarmers, where the food was decent enough, but an hour and a half is way too long to wait for burgers and fries. I hate squabbling over how much tip to leave and who should pay what. I hate it, because when you go with such a large group of people, you end up either paying way too much tip or not leaving enough tip. I would much, much rather leave too much tip, because it's not fair for the waitress to get undertipped on a large group. Plus, there's no reason to end the evening by squabbling over money, especially when it's only a dollar per person that you're squabbling over. Enough bickering. I then went over to Herb's and played Risk with him, Bolcar and Bolcar's roommates. I came in second (Herb won) so that's cool - though winning would have been better! =) Sunday involved brunch with Amy at Ruloff's and then the PSP meeting. I did have a great time, though - I always have a great time! =) Ohh, and for those who know what I'm talking about, things were much less awkward for me, which is good. I should stop going up there so much, because it's so hard to leave. At least I know that January is getting much, much closer. On my way to Buffalo next weekend, I may stop into Ithaca, but not long enough to see many people.

I got a visit from the co-op office today. I felt bad, but I expressed my concerns about my boredom. Mark, the guy I talked to, said he'd try and portray that to my supervisor without being too obvious. We'll see how it goes. He says, like everyone else, that I should go and talk to Cary, my supervisor. *sigh* I guess I should.

I added a comment function to this thing, by the way. This way, if you have anything to say to me regarding what I write, you can say it. I know I don't really say much of interest, other than my comings and goings, but occassionally I do ask for advice here, so if you have any, this makes it easier than emailing me or IMing me. Hopefully it will get used. If not, it's not like it was all that difficut to add.

- Lizzardie, at 3:01 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com