Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, October 30, 2001

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is on, so I'm in a good mood. =) (Although I really want to watch the basketball game between the New York Thugs I mean KNICKS and the Michael Jordan I mean WASHINGTON Wizards.) Anyway, I thought I would give a happy post right now. I got pictures developed today, so that was good. I swear, I'm so bad at remembering to take pictures so they're from sporadic events from, oh, the last 6 months, but that's okay. Slope Day, Induction, Graduation, NYC, Halloween - all there. I hope I get access to a scanner soon, because then I can put said pictures up on my site. Yay. I'm even redesigning my pictures pages in anticipation of said pictures - aren't you all excited? I know I am.

In other news, despite the fact that I got very little sleep last night and work was boring as usual, I had a fairly good day. This might because a problem is finally in the stages of being solved. Granted, I went about getting it solved in the wrong way, but unfortunately I cannot go back and change that. And even though I'm breaking a cardinal girl rule (I won't get into which one) I feel that letting go of hard feelings is a good thing to do. It seems that when I'm angry at someone, only part of that anger is justified - the rest is misdirected. It takes way too much energy to stay mad and it's usually on principal, not that I actually am. I only hope that I'm not too late, but I'm hoping that it's never too late for something like this. Either way, it seems I still have quite a bit of growing up to do. *gasp* - has Liz actually learned to be less stubborn? Stayed to tuned to find out....

- Lizzardie, at 8:25 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com