Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, October 30, 2001

I made a post here yesterday that's now gone. I'm going to put the first part of it back up here, don't worry about that. The second part will not be put back up, though. It never should have been up here in the first place. I was angry and upset at the time I wrote it, but I realize now that this is not the place to voice my anger at other people. I knew that before, I guess - I just momentarily forgot. So...if you read this yesterday and are now wondering why it's different...that's why. Here's the first part of the original post:

It's time once again for everyone's favorite part of the week....what Liz did over the weekend (applause). Well, well, well, where do I start? I was in Ithaca, once again. I stayed with Vinny, which was really, really great. =3D) Vinny's a great hostess and an amazing friend...it was really good to get her perspective on things this weekend. Friday night we just hung out and talked and watched TV. Then on Saturday, we did some malling for Halloween costume stuff, went to IthacAID (which was fabulous!) and then on the the Halloween party. Vinny was a flapper/movie star and I was Jessica Rabbit. There will be pictures up soon enough, don't worry! The party was fun, though there were parts that were not so great. I made it through, though. I also visited with Jaclyn and had dinner with Amy on Saturday. Poor Amy got into a car accident - *sigh* - it's just not a good time to have a car, it seems. On Sunday, I slept late (yay for Daylight Savings Time!) and then it was on to the PSP meeting and coffee with Amy. I then had to drive back to CT, which is always a sad time for me. BUT, I'll see all of my friends again next weekend, on my way to and from Buffalo to visit my aunt and my mom. It's sad to think, though, that my last full weekend visit to Ithaca is over. Sure, I'll be there a couple more times, but not for a full weekend. Next weekend, I'll pop in before and after Buffalo and the weekend after that, I'll be in town briefly before and after going to St. Louis for the PSP Convention. Then, I probably won't be back. The semester will be winding down and I don't want people to feel obligated to spend time with me, instead of doing their work. It's cool, though - just a couple more months until I'm back in full swing for the Spring semester! Yay!

- Lizzardie, at 9:55 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com