Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, September 06, 2001

Well, since I have finally have internet access here in Connecticut, I thought it might be time for an update. Work is so, so dull!!! I mean, I've been given a project, but there's not much work involved. I have to interview people in my department (Marketing, Planning and Analysis) and ask them for their suggestions on a new database. BUT, either no one's around or they ask me to come back at another time. Sarah, the other co-op, is bored out of her mind as well. We sit around and do nothing all day. Good times (not really). Sarah said her brother's friend said that he didn't do anything while he was co-oping at Pitney Bowes. I really hope that doesn't happen to me, because right now, I'd rather be in classes. At least I'd get to hang out with my friends.

Speaking of my friends....while my weekend in Ithaca was truly awesome, I realized how much I'm going to miss them and how much I already do. I got in Friday night (and picked up my cell phone - woohoo!) and just chatted with Amy for awhile. Then, Amy, Jaclyn, Betsy, Ruth, Allison, Nicole and I all went to the Chariot for some yummy pizza and then Jaclyn, Amy and I watched a movie at Amy's apartment. Saturday, I kind of bummed around for most of the day (but Amy and I found time for a nice 45 minute walk) then headed over to Herb, Mariam and Serena's for a fun PSP BBQ. Sunday, I finally got to see the apartment I'm living in next spring (gorgeous view from the 9th floor of Collegetown Plaza) and then went to the PSP meeting. After spending the rest of the evening feeling kinda ill, I fell asleep early. Monday, I had an early lunch with Amy and headed back to Connecticut. So, I got to see a lot of people, but it was still sad because everyone knew I was leaving. It's funny, because I know that I would have a kick-ass semester if I was there, but that might not have been the case had I decided not to do the co-op program and I hadn't been around Ithaca this summer. It's funny how that works out. BUT, I know everyone is going to keep in touch with me and then next spring, when I return, we're all going to have a blast!!! AND, only a few more weeks (3, I think) until I visit Ithaca again!!! YAY!!!

- Lizzardie, at 6:51 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com