Words of Lizzardie




Monday, September 24, 2001

I'm currently at work, which means I should be working, and not writing this. Oh, wait, I don't have any work to do. *sigh* When did my life become so sad? Let's think about this. I go to bed around 10 because I have to get up around 5:30 and I pity the person who has to be around me when I haven't gotten enough sleep. I fight traffic for at least 2 1/2 hours each day. By the time I get back to my place, I don't want to do anything because I'm so damn tired. I don't know anyone in CT, so I don't go out or have any semblence of a social life. I feel old. At 20, I feel like I've hit a mid-life crisis or something.

But enough of that, because I'm making it my goal to smile as much as possible today. That means thinking about all of the things that I have to smile about. First, Amy came to visit me this weekend, and that was fun. We got to catch up on all that's been going on in the 3 weeks since I was last in Ithaca. That was good, because she's been pretty much impossible to get a hold of until now. Cornell got miserably defeated by Yale, though since I'm not much of a football fan I didn't pay much attention to the game (the whole stadium singing the National Anthem was nice, though). And then this weekend, I'm going to Ithaca!!! Yay for Ithaca!!! I'm so homesick/schoolsick it's ridiculous. Hopefully, though, I will get to see lots of my friends and I will come back to CT energized. Probably not. I'll probably cry again as I drive away but it's way too soon to think about that.

- Lizzardie, at 11:59 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com