Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, August 26, 2001

My last night in Ithaca. *SOB* =( Okay, I'm not really crying, but I'm certainly feeling it. I'm going to miss being here so, so much. I cannot believe what an awesome summer this past one turned out to be. And now I have to leave. It sucks. I mean, yah, I'm excited about my co-op, but can't I do that and be with my friends this semester? I know I'm going to want to come up and visit, like, all the time. And yeah, I'm coming back next weekend (allegedly to pick up the rest of my stuff but really to visit with my friends) but it won't be the same. I'll be staying at someone else's place (haven't exactly finalized whose yet, though....) and it will be a visit and I'll be aware of that all too well. Oh well. I did have a couple of great days, mostly hanging out with Amy, Jaclyn and Betsy (with cameos by Allison and Kristin). I also got to hang with Vinny, which was cool (yay for free flowers!). And I had a pretty good visit at home. Got to see all of my grandparents, my aunt (who happened to be in town from San Diego the same weekend I was home), and I saw Jaime, Allan and Laura. All in all a good time. And now I have to go off to Connecticut where I don't know anyone. I feel so old. Such is life, though....

- Lizzardie, at 10:45 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com