Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, August 08, 2001

Hmm...just when I was starting to wonder again if guys find me attractive at all.....

I was walking home from my prelim last night through Collegetown when I got shouted at by these guys in some SUV. This is the kind of thing that I usually ignore, of course. So...I turned on to Dryden Ave. from College Ave., since that's the way home. Said SUV pulls up and one of the guys (there were at least 3 of them in the car) asks me where a good place to eat is. I tell them that any of the places around there are good. Just as I'm about to ask what kind of food they were looking for, I get asked this: "Would you like to come with?" I say no; they seem disappointed. Jaclyn says that I should have gone with. Perhaps, I suppose. My mind was on my test and the things I needed to do when I got home, not on picking up boys on a Tuesday night. And besides, any intelligent girl knows not to get into a car with people she doesn't know at all. More irony: the car right behind the SUV was Amy's, so of course I got into that car and went to Friendly's (3 times in 4 days) with her and Ruth for ice cream. I felt even worse about not joining the random boys. I need to take more risks, I think. Who knows - I probably would have had a good time.

In unrelated news, tomorrow is my birthday. I'm not feeling the normal anticipation, probably because I'm not expecting to get any presents tomorrow (I know, I'm greedy, what can I say? But it's my birthday!). I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night with Amy and Denise. Everyone else I invited was unable to go. If there's anyone out there who I forgot to invite (probably a complete oversight, I assure you) please let me know - I'd love for there to be more people!

- Lizzardie, at 1:37 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com