Words of Lizzardie




Friday, July 20, 2001

I've been a slack about updating recently. I knew it had to happen eventually. I know myself better than anyone else I know (of course, duh) and I know that while I may do something with lots of momentum in the beginning, I eventually get kind of bored unless I am restimulated. So....of course blogging is no difference. I'm still updating every couple of days, though, and I originally promised to update at least once a week, so I'm on track. Yay!!!

All of a sudden, I've become super busy. That trip to Albany last week was a big mistake, I've decided. Not only did I not have a good time (this is no one's fault but my own, though, really) I wasn't able to spend any time over the weekend on my classes. Not good. Now, I have prelims on Tuesday and Thursday and I don't think I'm quite prepared. Hopefully, work won't be too busy tomorrow so I can get some work done. Otherwise, it will be a work marathon on Sunday. Yay (said dripping with sarcasm, of course).

I also have this impending move. I was pretty worried about it - didn't know when I would have time to pack up my stuff or anything. BUT, since I never really unpacked much of my things, there isn't as much to pack up now. So....I actually got quite a bit done and my stuff is pretty well sorted into things that need to go with me to CT and things that I need to store someplace in Ithaca (or bring with me if it comes down to that - hopefully it won't!). I'm also hoping that my things will fit into my soon-to-be-purchased car (side note: I know I go on and on about the car, but I've never had a car to myself for more than about 3 weeks, so the idea of my own car is pretty exciting to me. Please cut me slack!).

Luckily, the whole move thing is next week. This is this week, that is next week. So, so far away, right? RIGHT??? Tonight I have more packing/work to do, tomorrow is work, then malling with Amy, then party at Amy's. I shouldn't worry about prelims or moving right now.....

- Lizzardie, at 10:48 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com