Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Hmm, it's been quite a few days since I wrote anything. There hasn't really been anything to tell, though. Sunday Amy and I made one of those great veggie pizzas that we like so much and then we watched Save the Last Dance. It was a okay - your typical teen movie, though, I suppose. I started my new classes - they're okay. My instructor for one of them is a former TA of mine, which is kind of cool. Always good when the instructor already knows your name (especially when it's going to come time for recommendations). I have no idea what's going on in either class, though. Oh, well - hopefully I'll figure it out soon. I saw Tomb Raider with Herb and Mariam yesterday and then went to play chess with Herb at Stella's. The movie was okay - very little blood for an action movie (although the knife and the blood - *shudder*). I'm not a huge Angelina Jolie fan, but she was okay as well - not too annoying. Chess was cool - I've always wanted to learn how to play, and it's cool that someone actually wanted to teach me how to play. =) Other than that, things are dull as usual. I'm going to Albany this weekend to visit Jaclyn with Amy and her roommate, so hopefully that will be fun (everything has seemed to go wrong lately with the trip, so who knows, but I'm trying to be optimistic). My friends are all back in town (obviously, since I've been spending time with them) so I've been in and out. Will most likely be eating out the next two nights as well. Gotta love when people are willing to make me dinner. =)

- Lizzardie, at 1:40 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com