Words of Lizzardie




Monday, July 16, 2001

Has anyone heard the new Fuel song, "Bad Day"? It's so, so good. I don't know why I like it so much, as it's pretty depressing. But, I think I kind of identify with it a little. The beginning seems to be about this girl who's having a bad day (duh) but not really for particular reason - it's just that every goes wrong. And lately, when I'm having a bad day, it's just like that. I guess I could be wrong about the meaning, but hey, that's how it makes me feel.

The theme of the weekend could have been, Had a Bad Weekend, though, that's for sure. I'm not sure how it happened, but nothing went according to plan and now pretty much everyone wants to kill everyone else. Not good. I still have this sinking feeling in my stomach, but I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong and I wish someone could tell me. I know what other people did wrong. I could pick out very many events this weekend and pinpoint whose fault they were. But I know that I've done something wrong, because otherwise I wouldn't feel this way. I'd just feel disappointed or I would be feeling sorry for someone(s). It's so, so irritating. Ugh, at this point, I just want to say, it happened, it sucked, but it's over. It just feels like it's not going to be that easy. I did get in some quality drinking and shopping time, but even those events were marred by other things. I suppose I should just try not to leave Ithaca for the rest of the summer, since my one foray into other cities (even if it was all still in NY) was a complete disaster. Damn it all. I hope my trip home next month is more fun than this was.

- Lizzardie, at 11:59 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com