Words of Lizzardie




Thursday, July 26, 2001

Ahh, made it through the first round of prelims. Yippee!!! I don't know how well I did on them - these classes are certainly not as easy as my last two - but they're done. If I did poorly - well, I still have plenty of time to bring my grade up, right? That's the way I'm going to look at it. And, only 3 weeks of classes left!!! I'm certainly going to be glad to be done with classes, but I'm going to miss being in Ithaca, as well. Being here over the summer with good friends, having a good time, makes you never want to leave. Well, at least I don't want to leave for a long time. But perhaps I'm being silly, I don't know.

Now I have this move to worry about. Yuck. I hate moving. It's just really annoying, because I don't feel like I have a home anymore. Sure, there's my house in IL, but we've only lived there for 4 years (and it was only 2 years that we were there before I started college) and I'm never home anyways. Now, I'll be living in the 4th place (besides IL home) in 2 years. And within a month, I'll be in another new place. And then in January, I'll be in another new place.... I could go on and on and on. Okay, I'm young, so I don't really need a permanent location so much, but it would be nice to have all of my things in the same place, and to be able to unpack them. I swear, at home I have things that I haven't used in years. Just haven't gotten rid of them, because when I packed them up, I thought I might one day see them again. There's stuff in the attic, and in my closet.... it's ridiculous. And I feel bad asking people to help me, even though I've helped/plan to help the same people with their respective moves. It's weird.

I should go and do more packing/studying. How exciting....

- Lizzardie, at 8:57 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com