Words of Lizzardie




Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Ugh....so tired....My classes still aren't all that difficult (although I should condition that statement by saying that I have prelims on Thursday and Monday) but it's getting to the point in the "term" (I don't know what word to use - I'm so used to semesters!) where I know the routine and things are just getting boring. This usually happens about halfway through the semester. Lucky for me this time, halfway through means there are only 2 weeks left instead of the usual 7. Can't beat that.

I bought new sandals yesterday. I'm so excited, because I've been in desperate need of shoes lately. All of my current shoes (with the exception of these new ones) are very very worn. I paid more than I wanted to for these ones (I bought them at Fontana's) but I've paid more for shoes and hopefully these ones will last. Well, I'd like them to get me through the summer - any pair of shoes should do that at the very least, right?

Tomorrow is Tuesday, which now means weekly Wegman's run and dinner with Amy. It's my turn to cook, so I think I'll be making pizza. It's difficult, because Amy only eats turkey and chicken, there's only so much you can do with turkey and I'm not a big fan of chicken. A nice veggie pizza should be good, though, and Amy and I can pick out the vegetables together so that it will be a filling meal for both of us.

I think now, though, that it is time for me to go to bed, as my eyelids have been drooping all evening....

- Lizzardie, at 12:07 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com