Words of Lizzardie




Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Ugh...I've been feeling so moody lately, I don't know why. It's funny, because I've been pretty fortunate lately. I'm getting good grades, I have great friends, I'm eating well, etc.... Other than the fact that it's kind of boring here over the summer...I think that might be it. It's like I'm in full-blown school mode, but no one else is. In fact, my classes aren't even worth being in school mode for. The weekends are usually fine, since I'm either with my friends, sleeping, working or doing work. But during the week - so boring. I don't have THAT much work to do. I wish I had more social roommates. Or a tv, then I could indulge in some mindless entertainment. Oh well.

As I said I was going to, I had dinner with Amy yesterday and we did make pizza. Rather, I made pizza, because she ran home to drop off her roommate and her groceries, and by the time she got back, the pizza was pretty much ready to go in the oven. Such is life. We did have a really great conversation, though. We talked about Cornell and post-Cornell and politics and people....it was great. It helped me to not only gain a little perspective on my own thoughts and beliefs, but to learn a little more about Amy as well. That's why I love being here this summer. Forging better bonds with my friends who are here. It's something that just doesn't happen as much during the regular school year. Probably because of the mind-blowing stress - it's a shame, really. I recommend everyone spend a summer in Ithaca. Even if you've never been here. It's great.

I have a stats prelim tomorrow. I was thinking it will be harder than the first one, but now I don't know. It's amazing how well it's all come together in the last few days. There are some things that I'm shaky on still, though, so I guess I had better go study some more. But you know what's great about a prelim in section on Thursday afternoon? It means I'm done for 3 days!!! Yay!!! That is the best recuperation from a prelim that I can think of....

- Lizzardie, at 9:49 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com