Words of Lizzardie




Sunday, June 10, 2001

So....yesterday I actually had an eventful evening! Yay! Good thing, too, because I was beginning to think that no one liked me anymore.

I was sitting on my porch doing acctng. homework, when Herb and Mariam pulled up, and were like, we're having a party, come get drunk with us. I was game, because anything is better than acctng. homework on a Sat. night. So we went back to Herb's sublet, Mariam made chocolate chip cookies (ones where you just add water - who invented such a thing?) and then Chris and Helen arrived. After Chris left, Herb decided that we were going to play strip poker. I think that it might be a better game when the sexes are evened up a little better, instead of 3 to 1. Just a suggestion. =) After Shirley got there, we stopped playing strip poker (when Helen and I, who didn't have much left to lose, express discontent in the current game) and played darts. Mariam and I whooped Helen and Herb! =) Yay for us, considering the number of years that have gone by since I've thrown a dart (and I was never all that good in the first place). So, none of us got drunk, but all and all it was a fun evening.

Other than that, my day was pretty dull. I went to work, where I got to deal with many weird calls and weird people ("Hi, is this like Ticketron? Can I buy Yankees tickets here?" or "Hi, can you give me the number for Ticketmaster? I want to buy N'Sync tickets for Pittsburgh."). I did buy a curtain to act as my closet door at the House of Shalimar, though. It's really pretty, although it doesn't really act as a door, as you can see right through it. So it's blue mesh, with some really pretty blue embroidery and those cool little mirror reflective things in it. I payed way more than I should have for it, but I like it. =) If it wasn't so expensive, I might have bought two, so that I could use them as real curtains. Oh well. Maybe another time.

- Lizzardie, at 11:55 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com