Words of Lizzardie




Friday, June 08, 2001

So what do you think of the new scrollbar thing? I've always wanted to know how to change the color on the scrollbar, and today, I finally figured it out. Yay for me! I don't know that I like it, though, so I might take it away or modify it some. It's just that it seems a bit tacky, even for my site. But possibly, it's just so tacky that I'll have to add one to everyone of my pages! We'll see. I've decided my web page is my creative outlet. I don't write, I don't draw and photography is just a way to capture memories for me - nothing more. I need something to express my creative naggings. Either that, or I need an excuse to continue obsessing over my page. Whichever works for you.

So....prelims....I'm not going to spend much time on this subject. I mean, they're over, so it's time to move on to bigger and better things. BUT, I need to mention that I got a 100 on my accounting prelim. Yes, that's right, a perfect score. It has been quite awhile (high school) since I've seen a perfect score on a test, so I have to take time to gloat. Whoever said co-op summer was really difficult? Sheesh. I'm halfway through my first set of classes - it's not difficult yet (I don't think my stats prelim went poorly, btw). I mean, there is that whole giving up my entire summer to be barracaded in my room studying....oh, wait, I'm not studying - nevermind. Seriously, there are some downfalls to co-op summer - but so far, it's not treating me THAT badly. The worst part is the boredom I'm experiencing....where is everyone???

I've had this intense desire to shop, lately. There's really no surprise here, as I love to shop, and many of you have probably deduced this. I hate not having money. I swear, as soon as I get a decent amount of money (meaning enough to pay off my credit card so that I can charge it up again) I'm hitting the mall. Who cares about the quality of Pyramid Mall? They have an Old Navy, a Gap, a Lerner, etc... I can charge up a decent amount of money at these stores. I was talking to Eileen today about how great Old Navy and Gap are. I told her that the owner should be given a prize for opening these stores. Then I realized that the owner is making a ton of money, so we decided that we are the ones who deserve prizes. What for? Shopping at the stores, of course! So, yeah, once I get money, I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until I'm able to go to a decent mall (namely, Carousel Center, when Amy's GRE class in Syracuse starts). It's going to be a fast and furious shopping spree. Anyone want to give me an early birthday present?

So, tomorrow - Friday - I think I'm actually going to put my bonus day off to good use. It's finally gotten warm, so I'm going to be chilling outside for a good portion of the day. This should make me feel fairly cheery, because the weather has been pretty dismal lately. Not rain so much (although there has been some of that). It's just been so damn cold! I'm cheering because it's topped 70 - and it's June!!! Sheesh. I'm going to make it a productive day outside, though. I could start reading accounting (as the work never stops - even after a prelim), but since it is right after a prelim, I'm going to put that off for a day. Instead, I'm going to start making phone calls to find a place to live in CT this fall. Gotta love cordless phones. Hopefully, by the end of the day, I will have a better idea of where I will be living than I do now (which is really no idea) - I'm hoping not to make a final decision this soon, though. I want to mull over my options. But, after I have the housing situation solved, that will free me up to figure out what kind of car I'm going to buy. I mean, I figure, even if I end up living with a bunch of psychos, I can live out of my car, right? So that's a much more important decision (and involves a much larger sum of money). So that's the plan. I had best go finish my pre-housing search research so that tomorrow runs as smoothly as possible.

- Lizzardie, at 12:04 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com