Words of Lizzardie




Friday, June 29, 2001

I went shopping today!!!! YAY!!!! I've wanted to go shopping for so long, and I finally got to. Okay, it was just to Pyramid, but still, Pyramid mall does have an Aeropostale and an Old Navy, and I got lots of cute, cute clothes. And I've been needing to get shorts and I got those, too! I'm so excited!!!!

Yeah, so that was really the highlight of my day. Other events included going to stalk some boys with Amy (semi-successful for Amy, not at all successful for Liz, but that's okay) and sunning by the sundial (so perfect) in the engineering quad. I'm starting to look pretty tan, which is good, very good. I also had fajitas and ice cream cake at Amy's. Very good meal. All in all, a good, good day! I decided not to go to the party I was considering going to, because I'm tired and I hadn't been home in 7 hours. I feel bad, because the people throwing the party are really nice, but I'm just not up for it. =( Oh, well. Hopefully, there will be other parties this summer. And now, if I were to spend the rest of the weekend working, I would be content, because I really should do some studying for finals, even if my classes are easy....

- Lizzardie, at 10:49 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com