Words of Lizzardie




Monday, June 04, 2001

I turned my mp3's on today, as I usually do before I start making breakfast. I have Winamp set to play a continuous stream of randomly selected mp3's, so what I usually do (unless I really want to hear a particular song) is just press play, and let it start playing wherever the hell it wants. So what was the first song to come out of my speakers this morning? Manic Monday, of course! How appropriate. Props to Winamp.

I've been spending too much time working on my website lately. What can I say? It's addictive. I keep wanting it to be bigger and better. It takes a long time, though, because I don't know html all that well, so I keep having to reference a guide (this is the way it is with a lot of CS-related stuff - you can't know everything) and then I have to look at it and see if what I typed in actually corresponds to what I want the page to look like. And damn Netscape - I hate Netscape. All of the things I've added don't show up in Netscape. What kind of web browser is it if it won't recognize half of the commands? I don't give a damn about the Microsoft monopoly - does anyone ever stop to consider that perhaps the monopoly occured because it's a better product? I can't say for sure, of course, about all Microsoft products, but I can say that I like IE much better than Netscape.

Anyway, like I said, I've been spending too much time on the website. I mean, think about it. My choices half the time are do accounting homework, do statistics homework or work on my site. This is tought, really. I suppose it wouldn't be so much of a problem normally - I mean, my work always gets done, even if it's at the last minute. BUT, this week I have an acctng. prelim on Wed. and a stats prelim on Thurs., so I really should be spending my time studying. I guess I'll do that today and tomorrow and Wed. BUT, as soon as I get Jaclyn's approval on some choices of pictures, I will have a second page of pictures up. YAY. Don't worry, it's already written, pictures are scanned. I just have to post the link to it. I would like to decrease the size of the picture files, but I don't know how much I can do that without losing quality, and I'm not really sure on the exchange value in that. We'll see.

- Lizzardie, at 11:12 AM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com