Words of Lizzardie




Friday, June 22, 2001

Ahhhh, Friday....gotta love Friday. I especially love Friday, because I have no class on Friday. That's just me, though...

So....I've been in a better mood since I wrote last. This is probably due to the fact that I have talked to my friends/seen my friends, and that always puts me in a better mood. Last night, I had dinner at Amy's, which was fun. She made lasagna, I brought brownies. All in all, it was a lot of fun. After dinner, I did online shopping with Amy and her roommate Ilyse at Banana Republic. I had never actually purchased anything from Banana Republic, but now I think I'm hooked. Just add it to the list of places Liz can't get enough of (at least as far as online). It's just that the sales are so good! And between the 3 of us (and I by far spent less than either Amy or Ilyse) we bought enough to get free shipping. And it wasn't on my credit card. And I should really stop justifying myself....

Anyway, the plan for the weekend is to get lots of work done and to clean the apartment (which will apparently fall completely on me - have now learned that I don't really like living with guys....especially antisocial guys....). Hopefully I will have some fun this weekend, as well. I guess we shall see.....

- Lizzardie, at 12:25 PM Post Link


People I Know:

Bolcar's Website Cat's Blog
Chris's Photos
Dan's LiveJournal
Vinny's Xanga
Your Name Here! :-)

Upcoming Events:

3/24 - 3/30
Atlanta/Savannah, GA?

Favorite Sites:

Cast-On
Deals2Buy
Facebook
Google News
Knitty
SilverJewelryClub
SpoilerFix
USCHO
woot!

More Liz:

Site Feed
Lizzardie Knits
Flickr

Archives:

2008:
February
January

2007:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2006:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2005:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2004:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2003:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2002:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2001:
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May





This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com